Sponsor The Event
Join us as an event sponsor!
Join us as an event sponsor! Walk A Mile In Her Shoes offers a fun and exciting way for staff teams to engage with their community while taking a stand against violence. Walk A Mile In Her Shoes offers excellent visibility and unique sponsor benefits for every level.
View the 2018 Walk A Mile Sponsorship Packet Here.
Why Sponsor Walk a Mile in Her Shoes?
Demonstrate Your Commitment to Ending Gender-Based Violence
By joining us as a sponsor, you'll demonstrate your commitment to ending violence against women. Now, more than ever, consumers are looking to businesses and brands to tackle important social issues. Ending domestic and sexual violence, human trafficking and CSEC (Commercially Sexually Exploited Children) is an issue consumers and our community feels strongly about.
Engage Employees and Other Stakeholders
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes offers great opportunities for employee engagement and team building – we will work with you to promote and encourage employee participation in a way that is meaningful to you and your team.
Be Part of the Buzz
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes is a highly publicized event and receives coverage from a variety of print and televised media outlets on event day. The event sparks exceptional social media presence through participant engagement even months before the event. Sponsors will be at the center of our social media conversations using @ywcasv and #wallkthetalk.
PRESENTING SPONSOR $20,000
Pre Event Perks:
• Significant recognition as the Presenting Sponsor in all pre-event social media
• Top-tier placement of company logo on event website and on event collateral
• Inclusion of joint quote in press release with YWCA CEO
• Inclusion in campaign and event related media spots with YWCA CEO;
• Opportunity to host a pre-event awareness activity
• Inclusion of company CEO in promotional video
• Comprehensive social media engagement and recognition as Presenting Sponsor on YWCA channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Event Day Perks• Naming rights for exclusive Walk A Mile after-party• Exclusive opportunity for organization CEO to address
audience at the event• Opportunity to 'lead the walk' with other Silicon Valley influences • Premier logo placement onstage at
event• Logo placement on event signage• Registration for a team of up to 20 walkers and entrance into exclusive after party• Opportunity to host a booth to distribute company branded collateral at
Post Event Perks • Recognition on the Walk a Mile event website • First right of refusal for the following year
PLATFORMS SPONSOR $10,000
• Registration for 10 individuals for walk and after-party • Prominent recognition as Platforms Sponsor in event title, signage
and promotional materials
• Recognition given from podium during opening ceremony • Name or corporate logo printed on all event collateral • Opportunity to collaborate on a widespread advertising campaign to promote the event and showcase the philanthropic commitment of the Platforms Sponsor, including prominent logo placements • Name or corporate logo with link featured on event website• Comprehensive social media engagement and recognition as Platforms Sponsor on YWCA channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) • Provide walkers with logo water bottles (with water), event swag bags or alternative promotional materials deemed appropriate.
STILETTO SPONSOR $5,000
• Registration for 6 individuals for walk and after-party • Recognition as a Stiletto Sponsor on all promotional materials and signage, wherever possible, in advance of and during eve
nt • Recognition
given from podium during
opening ceremony• Name or corporate logo with link featured on event website• Comprehensive social media engagement and recognition as Stiletto Sponsor on YWCA channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)• Opportunity to distribute promotional materials at
PUMP SPONSOR $3,000
• Registration for 3 individuals for walk and after-party
Recognition given from podium during opening ceremony
• Name or corporate logo with link featured on event website
• Comprehensive social media engagement and recognition as Stiletto Sponsor on YWCA channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Join us as a Walk A Mile In Her Shoes Sponsor!
For sponsorship questions please contact:
Beatriz Castillo, Associate Director of Events and Strategic Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 295-4011 ext. 217